Wheatbelt South Food and Wine Directory
Do you like the Hospitality in Wheatbelt South?
Wheatbelt South Food and Wine
Wheatbelt South in Western Australia is a great destination for food and wine lovers. Here are some of the best places to dine and drink in the region:
- The Wild Poppy Cafe - This cafe offers great coffee and delicious breakfast and lunch options. Don't miss their famous Corn Fritters!
- The Terrace Restaurant at Corrigin Farmstay - This restaurant serves up a seasonal menu of local produce and is a great place to enjoy a long lunch or dinner with friends.
- The Sunset Cafe - This restaurant offers a variety of dishes ranging from vegetarian options to burgers and fries. They also have a great outdoor seating area.
Pubs and Bars
- The Dowerin Hotel - This historic hotel has been serving drinks and meals since 1906. Grab a cold beer and some classic pub grub while you take in the rustic atmosphere.
- Narrogin Hotel - This hotel has been a local favorite since 1926. It has a cozy bar and a great restaurant with a menu that features local produce.
- York Palace Hotel - This is one of the oldest hotels in Western Australia and has been serving drinks and meals since 1853. The historic building has a classic pub feel and is a great place to enjoy a beer or two.
Cafes and Take Away
- The Merredin Cafe - This is a great place to grab a quick bite to eat. They have a range of sandwiches, wraps and salads to choose from. Their coffee is also top-notch.
- Mukinbudin Bakery - This bakery has been a local favorite for over 50 years. They have a great selection of pies, pastries, and bread. Take a seat outside and enjoy your treat with a cup of coffee.
- The Quirky Cook - This quirky little eatery has plenty of vegetarian options and is known for its great coffee. They also have a variety of homemade sweets and treats.
Whatever your taste buds crave, Wheatbelt South has something to offer. So, come and enjoy the food and wine of this region!
Wheatbelt South Food and Wine Articles